Thursday, September 30, 2010

We Send a Mole to Angry Birds HQ and Find Toys, Hollywood Deals and Swagger

Journalist Monty Munford is the only other person I know who seems to just roam the planet on a whim, finding interesting things in somewhat random countries. (Appropriately, I met him at a cricket game in Mumbai. I was researching my book on entrepreneurship around the world and he was just wrapping his latest Bollywood film.) A few weeks ago he wrote a post for us about Somaliland using mobile and wire services to become a cashless society. Yesterday, he sent me a note from Helsinki. As far as I can tell he flew there just to get an Angry Birds toy for his kid. He did a little reporting for us on the phenomenon while he was there. Reminds me of the early days of Facebook when a young Mark Zuckerberg had "It's CEO, Bitch" business cards and supreme confidence he could take over the world. He kinda turned out to be right. Will Rovio's Mighty Eagle Peter Vesterbacka?

NANYA TECHNOLOGY NII HOLDINGS NIKON NINTENDO NOKIA

No comments:

Post a Comment